Sunday, December 16, 2007

Don't obsess... don't obsess... don't obsess..

My sis says I need to give myself a break. I tend to obsess (yep, so true). If insurer pays or doesn't, just don't sweat it.

At my job, I'm a high-performing program manager. I manage complex programs/projects with lots of moving parts. Yes, I get stressed, but I handle it.

Yet this has got me flummoxed. You should see my own desk at home. Eeks. Too bad I'm not so good at applying work skills inside my own home.

I fantasize of a well-ordered, simpler life. Where things are in their places, where things get done on time. Where piles don't exist and to-do lists are short and quickly dispatched.

Yeah, right.

(of course, you KNOW that on my other screen, I am researching ADLs. groan)

don't obsess.... don't obsess... don't obsess... (that's my new obsession. haha)

No comments: